Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So many ideas & don't know where 2 start!!..ugh

Frustrated is what I am..why? well because I know that I have what it takes to be a photographer, however when going thru tough times it just feels like it's going to be a while before I can do what will really make me happy career-wise. I mean the more i'm @ home thinking about ways to do things with photos the more I can excited but than there's a reality moment that brings everything down!!..UGH!! So it's like i'm driving comfortably than these big humps on the rode stop me from going past them!! I tell myself that slowly but surely I will do what makes me happy, but in the mean time I just have to make a to-do list for my life & as i'm accomplish them check them off!! Staying positive is all I can do right?

No comments:

Post a Comment