Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Ok so i just got home from Jacob's scrimmage & i was kinda upset because he was just not hitting enough!!! I never thought in a million years that i would be saying that..lol. But for the most part for a kid that has never played he's doing pretty good. Yesterday on his bday he told me "I should stay home today because it's a special day so i shouldn't go to practice"..I giggled because he was so serious. So we stayed home. But it was off to football today, next spring we're baseball, which that's another one of his favorite sports. Once Jacob is used to his routine, Alyssa will be next & well Patrick is going to start with the sports once school starts. But that's what i want is to keep them busy & active. At the same time i get busy myself. You know what that means PICTURE TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment